Saturday, April 19

Day 11

We checked out of Shinjuku Kent Hotel at 11am, and left our bags at front desk counter to make our way to Shinjuku Sta. to buy our Narita Express tickets. The moment we came out of the Narita Express ticket office, it was to see the way back shrouded in a mist of heavy rain. *thunderclap*

5 minutes later, the people on the streets of Shinjuku saw 4 drenched tourists lugging around 12 baggages, walking desperately fast to seek the nearest sheltered way to the subway station.

"Yanting I can smell your hair's salon smell from here!" - Velda in the rain

We waved goodbye to Tokyo as we sat on the Narita Express on the way to the airport, and got more omiyages from the airport mall. We even made overseas calls from the telephone booth to our parents back in Sg. And I made a domestic call to HAIR DRESS Tachibana... Hehe it was fun.

I am proud of Darryn and Andy for being able to refuse the temptation of the 'pull ball' catchers, so that we managed to catch our 11.40am train. Proud of Velda for getting us to the Shinjuku train station in the rain. Proud of myself for really getting down to studying on the airplane for my Japanese exam on Sat.

Most of all, I am glad that the four of us had fun! ^^

"Shin-ju-kku, Shin-ju-kuu."
"Tsugi wa, Takadano-baba. Takadano-baba."

love from
yanz

PS: T3 rocks my socks! And Sg is HOT!

No comments: