Thursday, April 17

Day Jew - Jyu - 10

Holla to da homies back in SGland! Today is our last adventurous day in TOKYO! Ok not that much to do today except catch up on last minute shopping and eating!

We started out late in the morning at 11am where we headed out to Isetan to get Andy's papa his document bag and shirt! Burberry Black Label is da rox arse cause its exclusively in Japan only.

But before that, we had Brunch! Roar! At Isetan's Casual Dining Restaurant... But the price wasnt casual at all :) haha. But the food was like godsend again!

After shopping and eating, we MOVED to HARAJUKU to search for the BAPE store + Yt's Hair Salon. We left Yt at Tachibana and me vel and andy walked to omotesando (aka HIGH CLASS place) to look for BAPE. We saw like all the branded goods shop along the way like LV, Gucci, Prada, Kate Ashley etc. Wa lau... Super chor sia see liao also scared! Vel bought some make up from Shu Uemura. Rich kia. Tour guide so rich de :(

WE finally found the BAPE store (legitimate one). Everything was super nice... to me that is. haha. Vel bought boxers for her bro... Nice sexy blue camo one haha. I bought... A long sleeve shirt. quite sexy also la :) haha.

We went back to Burberry Blue Label Men's section to get my sexay shoesss. Ok la abit Haolian la. but then vel they all richer then me. buy wallet same price as my shoes! :(.

Ok yt shall blog about her hair curling experience! HAHAHA.

DINNER was a FULL AFFAIR!!! Andy and me ate the exact same thing, bento + sushi. Vel was eating some bento crap + soba from convenience store cause she always fugging hungry! haha. Yt ate some kucheeroookie (Yanting says it's Sakana Koroke) or some shit like that also.

and now they are talking about nipples and shit. god they are hilarious dipsters!

/wrist
darryn

- yanting here desu!

we are talking about hokkien versions of japanese song desu. anyway, i went to a hair salon called Tachibana in Harajuku. The owner, Tachibana, speaks English, according to the website I saw. But because he was out today, I met 2 other hairstylists, Ai Saotome (五月女和) san and Hiroki Ohmori (大森浩希) san...

First of all, Hiroki san shampooed my hair, and gave it a long, comfortable head massage. Then they sat me in the chair, draped a blanket over my legs, and started chatting with me about our tokyo trip and about Singapore. Usually I don't like trying out new salons, because I don't usually hold up conversations well, but they made an effort to get me to start talking and feel comfortable. And despite the fact that only Ai san knew a bit of English and me talking in super broken Japanese, it was the first time I felt that I shared the same frequency as my hairstylists. I had a good time chatting with them... :)

Like the website said, if you are looking for a professional and careful haircut by friendly staff, this is the place to go. If you reside in Tokyo, that is. Hahaha.

The review of the place: http://www.englishok.jp/shops/tachibana/review.php

Amazing ne, these things!


1: The chairs where they shampoo your head is AUTOMATIC. So you just sit there upright, and the chair will lower you down to the basin... And it was ticklish!

2: They give you a CUSHION (shaped like a banana to put around your waist) to hug just cuz it's cute and comfortable.

3: There's like a small special ROOM for customers to come in and change out of their coats into a GOWN provided by the salon on a rainy day.

4: Their 'Omizu' (water) / 'Ocha' (tea) is served in a paper cup placed within a plastic cup holder... So every customer gets a new cup instead of sharing. Smart eh?

5: Not to mention they have nice apple and honey flavored sweets... ^^

The website: http://www.hairdress-tachibana.com/p/


Yanting after salon



Vel refused to let me take a picture of her new dyed eyebrows though... But she did it because it was cheap! At 1500 yen, it is almost SGD 21. Okay la maybe it sounded a little cheaper than we thought... *sheepish smille*

*Back at the hotel*

We were playing a hide and seek game of some part of Andy's body, and we even have a winner for the contest, ME! But, Andy shy, so I shan't tell you what contest it was. Maybe you can ask Vel for the pictures... Haha... Good night all!

so says,
Yanz

No comments: